PostInstallerF is a small, lightweight, feature rich, simple and powerful GUI which help new users to install all the software (Almost 100+ applications) that Fedora Linux and others doesn’t include by default, after running Fedora for the first time. Its easy for a new user. PostInstallerF contains everything that you need for your daily computing.
- Adds Third party repositories automatically: RPMFusion, Google, Adobe, Chromium, Skype, Opera, Oracle Virtualbox, Google Earth, Lives & more
- Install all multimedia codecs
- Enable/disable sudo (the current user)
- Installs differents desktops (Gnome, Xfce, kde, lxde, Cinnamon, Mate)
- New design
- English support
- Install Nvidia drivers (Experimental) only Fedora
- Support for 32 and 64 bits.
- more than 100 programs and modifications to the system
- News programs
- Development team release update based on the new release of Fedora
- Cleans old kernel (a secure way) and more
- Configures you system & Updates your system
- PostInstallerF is a simple and powerfull GUI
- Now it has a powerful tool to enable, disable and edit repositories
- Install and remove COPR repositories
- search any software in your system
- search output will show a screenshot and give detailed information (over 49000 packages, steadily increasing)
1) Install PostInstallerF
Fire the below commands to install PostInstallerF on Fedora systems.
# rpm --import https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kuboosoft/postinstallerf/master/GPG/$(rpm -E %fedora)/RPM-GPG-KEY-postinstallerf # wget -P /etc/yum.repos.d/ https://raw.github.com/kuboosoft/postinstallerf/master/postinstallerf.repo # dnf clean all && dnf -y install postinstallerf