How to add data source in SpagoBI
We have already covered in our previous article about SpagoBI installation in Linux and working properly. After successfully installation of SpagoBI, Here i’m going to explain the steps to connect the new mysql datasource into SpagoBI Server.
3) In Data Source area >> You need to enter your data source (mysql database details) values. Here i’m going to add mysql data source
Data source connection string:
- Label : Your wish (add based on your DB or project name)
- Description : Your wish (add based on your DB or project name)
- Dialect : mysql (Must be choose mysql because we are going to connect mysql data source)
- Choose : Read and Write
- Choose : jdbc
- Url : jdbc:mysql://Your-server-IP:3306/Your-DB-Name (I’m connecting to remote server that’s y i mentioned remote server IP, If you going to connect locally, add localhost)
- User : Your-DB-User-Name
- Password : Your-DB-Password
- Driver : com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
6) See the below screen shot, your new data source has been created in SpagoBI.
We are preparing all articles in-depth to understand by all level/stage Linux administrators. If the article is useful for you, then please spend less than a minute to share your valuable comments in our commenting section.
Please stay tune with us…Good Luck.