Everybody knows about Technology improvement as of now & Entire IT infrastructure is being monitored with an eagle eye, So i don’t want to explain in depth and its not possible too. Here i’m going to give a quick guidance about monitoring websites and servers with third party tools which are available over the internet. As a website or server owner/user you should know/aware when your server/website is going down and when it will be back online. So, you can’t keep an eye with it. Just signup into anyone of the below website and add your website and server to get alerts. Website downtime is a fact of life. Even highly redundant websites experience failures. Website downtime reduces your online credibility, Whether you have a simple website or ecommerce site.
1) Uptime robot
Everyone who works with a website knows that, things can sometimes go wrong. Sometimes it is with the code, the server or the network…. Uptime Robot is all about helping you to keep your websites up. It monitors your websites every 5 minutes and alerts you if your sites are down (actually, it is smarter, details are below).
- 5 minute monitoring intervals
- Monitor upto 50 Websites
- 2 months of logs
Montastic is the Super Simple Website Monitoring Service which will alert you when your website goes down and it will alert you when it will be back online.
- Every 30 minutes monitoring for FREE plan
- Monitor upto 3 Websites
- Monitoring frequency up to every 5 minutes for paid plan
- Get an email when your site goes down
- Get an email when your site goes back up
- Support for HTTP, HTTPs and any port number
- Can verify presence of specific web page content
- Support for HTTP authentication
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Includes a free and paying plans
- REST developer API
What is monitor.us ? MONITOR EVERYTHING SPEND NOTHING, Free all-in-one IT systems monitoring from the cloud Because Monitor.Us is Cloud-based it not only lets you keep an eagle eye on everything, from anywhere; it also takes complex set-ups, installs, updates, reinstalls and server monitoring… and drops them from a very large height. So you can spend your time growing your business rather than simply managing it. After all, there is no faster or easier way to improve your revenue and expand your client list.
- Free plan -30 minutes frequency 2 locations
- Monitor more Websites( I have added 4+ websites)
- Paid plan – 1 minutes frequency 30 locations
- Website monitoring
- Network monitoring
- Open API monitoring
- All-in-one monitoring
- Full-page load monitoring
- Server monitoring
- Mobile monitoring
- advance reporting
- multi user access
- premimun support
- ARM and RUM
Monitor your websites, servers, password protected logins, content and more with the monitoring service trusted by professional system administrators. Get Email, SMS, or Phone Alerts When Your Website is Down.
- 30 Minute checks for free plan
- 5 Minute check for paid plan
- 1 Monitor
- Uptime Reports
- Email Alerts
- Public Statistics Page
- Alert Failure Limit
- Control Panel
- Uptime Button
- 8 Monitoring Locations
ServiceUptime is remote website uptime monitoring designed to help you detect website downtime which can mean lost revenue and profits. The worst thing is users may never return to your website again if they experience difficulties opening your website. Register for free monitoring account and take control over downtime today! Let ServiceUptime monitor your website 24/7/365 and alert you immediately upon your website accessibility, availability or performance problems.
- 1 Monitor
- checked every 30 minutes for free plan
- Every minutes for paid paln
- Over 10 monitoring locations
- 24×7 web site and its key components monitoring
- Immediate notification of problems
- Web-based real-time reports of historical data
- Instant set-up and immediate results
- Requires zero capital investment
- Your website is monitored from outside of your network
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of problems
- No software to install or maintain
- No integration issues and no technology risk
- Measures end-user perspective
- No technical experience or training necessary
- Multiple SMS and email notifications
Don’t get caught with your pants down when your site stops
working. When something happens you’ll receive alerts via email and SMS before your customers starts to contact you.
With Pingdom’s website monitoring, you’ll be the first to know when your website is down or if a transaction is slow or broken. We can also help you deliver a higher quality web experience using data from our real user monitoring service.
- checked every 15 minutes for free plan
- User can set every 1 minute for paid plan
- 1 Monitor
- Monitor websites and servers
- Detailed reports
- Important interactions
- Your website is up, but how does it perform?
- Use it wherever you are
We provide web site monitoring to webmasters and site owners absolutely free. Monitor your web site’s availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with instant email alerts and weekly web site performance statistics.
- Website Testing Every 60 Minutes
- 3 Monitor
- Weekly Statistics Report
- Email Alerts
- False Alarm Protection
- Monitoring For Multiple URLs Within One Account!
With Site24x7, you can be sure your customers can transact on your website regardless of where they connect to the internet. They can also monitor URLs over the internet, intranet, WIFI and 3G/4G networks.
- Monitor 5 basic websites from 1 location (Free plan)
- 10 min poll frequency
- 1 min poll frequency from 50 location (paid plan)
- Monitor website performance from every angle
- Server Monitoring
- Web Application Monitoring
- Application performance monitoring for DevOps
- Monitor your Internal Network
- Unified visibility in to your cloud infrastructure
- Real User Monitoring | RUM
- Public Status Pages
InternetSeer is the world’s largest website monitoring
service, providing accurate and reliable free hourly website monitoring to over 2.2 million websites worldwide.
Our monitoring systems remotely check your website from several geographic monitoring stations at selected intervals. If the monitoring system is unable to reach the site, an email, cell phone or pager alert is sent to notify you of the problem.
- Monitored Frequency 60 Minutes free plan
- 1 Website monitor
- Monitored Frequency 5 Minutes paid paln
- Monitored Items Any HTTP
- Contacts To Be Alerted Unlimited
- Connect Time Reported
- Real-Time Error and Recovery Notification – Yes
- False Alarm Protection – Yes
- Weekly Performance Email Reports – Yes
We constantly monitor our own network to ensure that all monitoring nodes are performing efficiently. BinaryCanary provides enterprise-class monitoring of your website, email server, database, web application or custom device/port. We are a profitable, privately held company with a world wide monitoring network, with servers located in USA and United Kingdom.
- 15 Minutes Frequency free plan
- 5 Website monitor
- 1 Minutes Frequency paid plan
That’s it as of now, will come with another interesting topic of part 2 FREE website monitoring provider details. Stay tune with 2daygeek.
2 Comments on “Free website/server monitoring providers part-I”
Very useful information.. and very helpful information those having website..
Very useful tool to monitor your website on every 5 mins..
Thanks for sharing such a good things for Developer as well as Website Owner..
Nice to hear. welcome.