Released WordPress 4.5 (Coleman) & Upgrade Tips
WordPress Community proudly announced the latest release of WordPress 4.5 and the new project code name is Coleman on April 12, 2016. WordPress is a free and open source software which will help us to create the website within 5 mins. Also it’s called as a content management system (CMS) and it was build with PHP & MySQL. Lots of ready made/ready to use
plugin is available as FREE. As per Wikipedia information, WordPress was used by more than
22.0% of the top
10 million websites as of
August 2013 and overall
60 million websites using wordpress. Now its time to upgrade/update your website to latest version to avoid
hacking/Vulnerable attempts on your site.
What’s New in WordPress 4.5 (Coleman)
- Inline Linking : We can Easily add ‘inline’ links by searching the keyword
- Formatting Shortcuts : Do you enjoy using formatting shortcuts for lists and headings? Now they’re even more useful, with horizontal lines and code.
- Smart Image Resizing : Generated images now load up to 50% faster with no noticeable quality loss.
- Script Loader Improvements : Better support has been added for script header/footer dependencies.
- Better Embed Templates : Embed templates have been split into parts and can be directly overridden by themes via the template hierarchy.
See the below screenshot for Inline Linking.
We are preparing all articles in-depth to understand by all level/stage Linux administrators. If the article is useful for you, then please spend less than a minute to share your valuable comments in our commenting section.
Please stay tune with us…Good Luck.