BodhiLinux 3.2.0 Release notes and upgrade steps
Bodhi Linux Team proudly announced the release of latest Bodhi Linux 3.2.0 on March 30, 2016. Includes a number of small improvements & all the package, core packages has been updated to latest version. Existing Bodhi 3.x branch users can easily upgrade the system to latest version without reinstall. Bodhi 3 branch will have support until April of 2019, so users don’t worry about stability because system will be stable, secure, fast, and beautiful for years to come.
What’s new in Bodhi Linux 3.2.0
- Kernel 4.2
- Moksha 0.2.0
- Improved UEFI Support
- Multi-Language support for the Installer Again
- LibreOffice 5.1
- A number of small improvements / bug fixes to the default Radiance Theme
- Bodhi Linux Download Link
Note : 1) Don’t forget to take backup of your important/valuable data. If something goes wrong we will install freshly and restore the data.
2) Bodhi Linux Upgrade will take time based on your Internet connection and package which you have installed on your box
1) Checking Current Bodhi Linux Version
2) Bodhi Linux Upgrade
Use the below commands to upgrade your existing operating system to latest version of Bodhi Linux 3.2.0.
[Update repository list] $ sudo apt-get update [Upgrade Operating System] $ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
3) Checking Upgraded Bodhi Linux Version
See the below screen shot which is shows Bodhi Linux 3.2.0.
Play nicely with latest release of Bodhi.