Manjaro Linux 0.8.12 Release notes and installation steps
Manjaro is a Linux distribution, based on Arch Linux and has its own set of repositories. Xfce desktop environment is default for Manjaro linux which will give the windows feel to users. It’s using Pacman package manager and compatibility with the Arch User Repositories. Manjaro Linux prjects produly announced the release of Manjaro 0.8.12 on February 6, 2015. In this article we are going to review the Manjaro 0.8.12 and installation steps.
Manjaro 0.8.12 Download link
- Download Manjaro 0.8.12 32-bit XFCE ISO – (1.3 GB)
- Download Manjaro 0.8.12 64-bit XFCE ISO – (1.5 GB)
- Download Manjaro 0.8.12 32-bit KDE ISO – (1.4 GB)
- Download Manjaro 0.8.12 64-bit KDE ISO – (1.6 GB)
- Download Manjaro 0.8.12 32-bit Net-Edition ISO – (485 MB)
- Download Manjaro 0.8.12 64-bit Net-Edition ISO – (608 MB)
1) Booting Computer with Manjaro installation media.
Boot your computer with Manjaro 0.8.12 installation media like (Burned CD/DVD or USB or ISO image). It will shows welcome screen.
This is Boot Menu, choose “Start Manjaro Linux” and hit Enter.
Loading linux kernel.
Loading Manjaro linux.
2) Manjaro installation
3) Language selection
4) Location selection
5) Checking basic requirements
6) Date & Time Selection
7) Keyboard layout Selection
8) Choose Your Installation Method
9) personalise your installation
10) Installation under process
11) Installation Completed
12) Manjaro Booting screen
13) Manjaro login screen
14) Manjaro Welcome screen
15) Manjaro Menu screen shot
16) Manjaro version screen shot
Manjaro version screen shot.
We are preparing all articles in-depth to understand by all level/stage Linux administrators. If the article is useful for you, then please spend less than a minute to share your valuable comments in our commenting section.
Please stay tune with us…Good Luck.