BodhiLinux 3.0.0 Release notes and upgrade
Jeff Hoogland has announced the final release of Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 on February 17th, 2015. This the first stable release for the third major update of the Bodhi Linux operating system. Bodhi Linux based on Ubuntu (14.04) distributon. Bodhi Linux was designed especially for lightweight Desktop with Enlightenment E19.3. This was released After 15 months development which will be supported until April 2019.
What’s new in Bodhi Linux 3.0.0
- Linux kernel 3.16
- Enlightenment E19.3
- Terminology 0.8.0
- ePad 0.9.0
- Numix Icons
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Core
- Xorg server 1.15.1
- Mesa 10.1.3
- Midori 0.5.9 (web browser)
- nm-applet 0.9.8
- Terminology 0.8.0 (terminal emulator)
- wide range of hardware is supported
- Non-PAE Processors
- UEFI BIOS
- SeaBIOS Chromebooks
- BodhiLinux Release Notes
Another notable point, Along with Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 they redesigned (Bodhi AppCenter, Wiki and Forums) and published successfully.
Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 images
- Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 32-bit ISO
- Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 64-bit ISO
- Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 32-bit TORRENT
- Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 64-bit TORRENT
- Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 Legacy
- Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 Legacy TORRENT
- Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 Chromebook
- Download Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 Chromebook TORRENT
There is no option to upgrade Bodhi Linux from previous major release (such as 2.x.x) to 3.0.0. The only option you need to re-install the system with Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 and whoever installed a pre-release version of 3.0.0 can upgrade to the final release via their package manager.
Bodhi Linux Default Enlightenment desktop screenshot.
Install Bodhi Linux 3.0.0 and update your valuable comments here….)