Backing up Livedrive into Linux PC
This is small handy geek. Everybody knows about Livedrive. Livedrive is a Paid cloud storage for everyone. The Livedrive Backup desktop software makes it really easy to safely backup your Windows or Mac computers online, but for linux there is no special app. If you want to migrate your Livedrive Briefcase into Linux PC it’s possible via FTP Client such as filezilla. In this article i’m going to explain how to migrate Livedrive contents into Linux PC.
1) Install Filezilla software
Use the below link for filezilla software installation in linux.
2) Launch Filezilla and configure
Launch the Filezilla and configure the livedirve to take backup. In filezilla >> Site Manager >> Enter your Livedrive details.
- Host : sftp.livedrive.com
- Protocol : SFTP-SSH File Transfer Protocol
- Logon Type : Normal
- User : [email protected] (Your livedrive username)
- Password : ***** (Your livedrive password)